fredag 4. januar 2013

Starting point- body wise

The reasons I want to get in shape and hopefully loose some weight are mainly due to vanity and practicality. Vanity because I can easily see in the mirror that my clothes could fit better, and it would be very nice if I could get back in some of the clothes that I currently am too big for. Furthermore, I would like to have more energy in my daily life and for extra activities, such as mountain skiing in the winter time and paddling in the summer time. 

Skiing last year, I had just climbed a steep slope and was very pleased with being alive

For those who have read my previous posts which have focused on food, it is probably no surprise that I have gained a few kilos more than I really need.

At the moment I'm at an all time high when it comes to weight. For the last few months I've been pretty steady 80 kg. My start weight at the moment is 83,3. Yikes! Christmas sure took it toll! 
I am only 167 cm tall, which gives me currently a BMI of 29,3, which makes me very close to being obese. Sigh.

My goal weight is 65, though I'm not sure if I will ever reach such a low number. The last time I weighed 65 I was 13... I have a heavy bone structure, or that is at least my explanation for always having been heavy :).  

At the moment my measurement are 110-72-103 (hips-waist-chest), which doesn't seem bad, I know. I am very lucky in my weight distribution and am very much an hourglass. My goal is 98-62-96, or there about, which would take me out of size 40/42 and into 36/38. 

When I have lost weight previously I've always first lost weight around my waist and last over my tits. Opposite of most girls, I think, and something which I am very thankful for. I am hoping that this will be true this time as well. 

As for my training goals I just wish to improve my condition and my strength so I can enjoy all the activities which I want participate in. However, I have one specific training goal. I would like to be able to run/jog over a longer period (not like a marathon, but a good half hour or more). Running has never been my strong side, I basically stopped running when i turned 13 and my boobs went from a B to a C and it got uncomfortable. Thank some deity for better sport bras! (My favorite is this one.)

Wish me luck!

Kind regards,
Dalana

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar